Study program - Tourism
THE DEGREE PROGRAMS OF THE FACULTY OF BUSINESS AT THE PAN-EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY PRIMARILY FOCUS
on educating and training of qualified professionals for professions in Tourism, Air Transport, Management and Business. Our primary goal is for students to graduate with theoretical knowledge that they have already applied in real life. They can thus succeed in the highly competitive environment of the current job market.
The Faculty of Business was created from the University of Business in Prague. The faculty is now part of the newly founded PAN-EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY. The University of Business in Prague has been operating as a private university since 2000 with a curriculum based on economics and transport. During these twenty-two years, the University of Business in Prague has gained an important position among universities in the Czech Republic. The newly established Pan-European University is one of the largest private universities in the Czech Republic. The university offers the widest selection of study programs within bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral studies. More than 2,800 students are currently actively studying here.
TOURISM IS THE RIGHT DEGREE PROGRAM FOR YOU
The aim of this bachelor’s degree programme is to give students a practical and theoretical education for working in the tourism industry and make sure they have good working knowledge for the business sector as well. Graduates will be able to find jobs in travel agencies, in hotel and restaurant managements, and in the higher positions of medium and large businesses.
The main subjects of this branch are economics, tourism services, and business economy. These subjects concern the basics of management, marketing, trade law, psychology and sociology. Studying two foreign languages is not unusual, either. Students may choose from English, German, French, Spanish or Russian. Students will gain practical skills from subjects that include human resources, finance, accounting and IT.
UNIVERSAL STUDY PROGRAMMES
You will leave our university as experts in Tourism, Air Transport, Management and Business. Your experience and skills will make you the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT AFTER GRADUATION
Graduates in this field will find employment in the tourism industry, namely in travel agencies or in hotel/restaurants. The universal orientation of the subjects also allows graduates to apply for management positions in medium and large businesses.
WHAT WILL THE TEACHING LOOK LIKE IN THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023?
We are currently preparing for the beginning of the full-time form of study from September 2023.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU!
STUDY PERIOD 2022/2023
Winter term study period: 19th September – 16th December 2022
Winter term exam period: 2nd January – 17th February 2023
Summer term study period: 20th February – 19th May 2023
Summer term exam period: 22th May – 30th June 2023
- Download the STUDY PLAN
- Accreditation of the Tourism Study Program: Accreditation valid until 31. 12. 2024
- Length of study: normally 3 years
- Graduates: receives the Bc. title [bachelor’s degree]
- Form of study: full-time study
- Admission fee: 20 EUR
- The tuition fees is 3 500 EUR per academic year 2023/2024
- Enrolment to 1st year of Tourism: The date of enrollment for the next academic year will be specified during summer 2023. The usual date of enrollment in the study is in September.
Ing. Daniel Toth, PhD
manager for international studies
Spálená 76/14, 110 00 Praha 1
M: +420 734 433 250
DO YOU WANT TO STUDY FULL–TIME?
- For questions about PERMITS AND VISAS, have a look HERE
- For questions about NOSTRIFICATION (validation of studies), have a look HERE – (We strongly recommend not to waste your time by waiting for the visa interview. Please read the nostrification process and prepare all documents for the nostrification).
- See the ADMISSION PROCESS with all the information, have a look HERE
- Our partners providing ACCOMMODATION and OTHER SERVICES, have a look HERE
- Frequently QUESTIONS and ANSWERS, have a look HERE
- Are you coming to us with ERASMUS+? Read more HERE