Live in Prague
GET TO KNOW ALL OF PRAGUE!
CITY FULL OF STUDENTS
Prague has been a city full of students ever since 1348, when Emperor Charles IV founded here one of the oldest universities. Many universities and colleges have been established here in the modern era, for example the University College of Business. The intermingling of Czech and foreign students in and outside their studies is something you can look forward to.
ATMOSPHERE OF HISTORY AND CULTURE
Prague rightly deserves to be called “Mother of cities”. Here you will find important historical and cultural sites from the Middle Ages and the modern era, such as Charles Bridge, Old Town Hall with an astronomical clock, Prague Castle and a large number of churches, chapels and major palaces. In addition, there are dozens of theaters and parks, and you can spend your free summer afternoons on Petřín or at Rašín Embankment.
ACCOMODATION AND GETTING AROUND
Prague has a wide range of dormitories offering cheap housing with lots of student parties. You can also rent an apartment together with other students. PAN-EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY has a contract with two partners to provide accommodation and other services. Public transport here is very extensive and well organized. Just buy a prepaid card and you can travel freely around Prague by tram, bus, metro and cable car.
THE BEST PARTIES
The university organizes lots of parties for students to meet other students, such as the welcome party and boat party. Prague has dozens of clubs and places to go to for dancing, listening to music and all around enjoying your free time. The scene here will captivate everyone.
ENJOY YOUR STUDENT YEARS IN A CITY THAT LIVES AND BREATHES CULTURE
- Practically every step in Prague offers some kind of architectural, historical or cultural treasure.
- Prague is also a center of innovative ideas, startups and new projects. The creative space will inspire you too.
- Prague is an international city that attracts the most visible celebrities from all walks of life.
AND DON’T FORGET THAT PRAGUE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST STUDENT CITIES IN EUROPE!
- You can attend hundreds of events every week!
- Private student parties organized by students of PAN-EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY.
- Some of the best beers in the world and excellent local cuisine at student prices.
- And much more!