Study Program - Air Transport
THE DEGREE PROGRAMS OF THE FACULTY OF BUSINESS AT THE PAN-EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY PRIMARILY FOCUS
on educating and training of qualified professionals for professions in Tourism, Air Transport, Management and Business. Our primary goal is for students to graduate with theoretical knowledge that they have already applied in real life. They can thus succeed in the highly competitive environment of the current job market.
The Faculty of Business was created from the University of Business in Prague. The faculty is now part of the newly founded PAN-EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY. The University of Business in Prague has been operating as a private university since 2000 with a curriculum based on economics and transport. During these twenty-two years, the University of Business in Prague has gained an important position among universities in the Czech Republic. The newly established Pan-European University is one of the largest private universities in the Czech Republic. The university offers the widest selection of study programs within bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral studies. More than 2,800 students are currently actively studying here.
AIR TRANSPORT IS A PROGRESSIVE AND MODERN STUDY PROGRAM
Air Transport introduces students to the basics of aviation, business and management, airline organization, logistics and transportation processes. Graduates will be able to perform the tasks of lower and middle management in business and in air transport. They will gain expertise mainly in business economics and in marketing and management.
We have prepared the content of the subjects according to the latest knowledge in the field of aviation and civil aviation. it is designed in cooperation with experts from practise and also takes into account the latest documents of international bodies and organizations for civil aviation.
Security and safety management in air transport
Security and safety and assessing them both are important issues that affect the day-to-day operations of airports and airlines. Here you will understand the practical strategies and risk management techniques that go with a dynamic aviation environment. You will learn to monitor and measure the security and safety culture in an aviation organization.
Air transport is bound by a number of conventions, regulations, directives, laws, decrees and guidelines. We will teach you to navigate them without any problems. Commercial aviation is the safest form of transportation because it is bound and guided by a number of conventions, regulations, directives, laws, decrees and guidelines. We will teach you to navigate them without any problems.
Economics of running an airline
Have you ever wondered how much a plane and aviation fuel cost? And how many passengers must be on the plane for the airline to make a profit? Have you ever wondered why aviation employs such a large army of people or how much an airplane and aviation fuel cost? And how many passengers must be on the plane for the airline to make a profit? These are questions you will get professional answers to from our experts.
Air Transport – Aircraft Technology
It would not be possible without an airplane. You will understand the forces holding the plane in the air and you will be able to describe the operation of its individual parts, devices and systems. Would you like to know what exactly a modern airplane is and what the principles of flight are? Would you like to know what an airplane looks like on the inside, its design and the operation of aircraft systems? In this area, we guarantee a high professionalism of knowledge from the latest aerospace technologies.
Management and marketing
Do you want to become a successful manager in an airline? With us, you will learn the basics and modern management and marketing tools.
YOU WILL MAKE FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
We work with many different universities, from those found in France and England to Asian universities in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- For questions about PERMITS AND VISAS, have a look HERE
- For questions about NOSTRIFICATION (validation of studies), have a look HERE – (We strongly recommend not to waste your time by waiting for the visa interview. Please read the nostrification process and prepare all documents for the nostrification).
- See the ADMISSION PROCESS with all the information, have a look HERE
- Our partners providing ACCOMMODATION and OTHER SERVICES, have a look HERE
- Frequently QUESTIONS and ANSWERS, have a look HERE
- Are you coming to us with ERASMUS+? Read more HERE
Graduates can find employment within the operations and infrastructure of air transport and individual companies (airlines, airport operators, flight operations providers and other services). They can use their new skills in the public sector, providing oversight of air transport, and in private civil aviation and in international companies that use air transport and unmanned aerial vehicles.
WHY AIR TRANSPORT?
- Aviation is an attractive and promising field
- 100% employability
- The instructors are experts with many years of experience
- Classes and studies are in English
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT THAN SIMILAR STUDY PROGRAMS?
- Use of programs and specializations in practice, outstanding collegiate team of experts from commercial and state civil aviation administration
- Individual approach of instructors
- New trends in aviation (e.g. security management in air travel, Unmanned flight systems)
- Process modeling and new software
WHAT WILL THE TEACHING LOOK LIKE IN THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2024/2025?
We are currently preparing for the beginning of the full-time form of study from September 2024.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU!
STUDY PERIOD 2023/2024
Winter term study period: 18th September – 15th December 2023
Winter term exam period: 2nd January – 16th February 2024
Summer term study period: 19th February – 17th May 2024
Summer term exam period: 20th May – 28th June 2024
- Download the STUDY PLAN
- Accreditation of the Air Transport study program: Accreditation valid until 4. 5. 2024
- Length of study: normally 3 years
- Graduates: receives the Bc. title [bachelor’s degree]
- Form of study: full-time study
- Admission fee: 20 EUR
- The tuition fees is 3500 EUR per academic year 2024/2025
- Enrollment for the 1st year Aviation: Enrollment begins on June 1st and ends on September 30th.
Mgr. Ljubov Rjaško, Ph.D.
Manager for international studies
Spálená 76/14, 110 00 Praha 1
M: +420 770 112 401